This is one of the best Uganda safaris. It takes you to Murchison Falls N.P, Kibale N.p, Queen Elizabeth N.P and Bwindi Impenetrable N.P.
- You will spend seven nights on the trip
- Do chimp trek in Kibale forest and Gorilla trek in Bwindi forest, Boat cruise on Murchison falls and Kazinga Channel. To book or inquire about the 8 day gorilla tour and chimp package, email us on email@example.com
Tel +256 772 561508 / +256 701 728141
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
Breakfast is followed by the transfer to the Uganda’s largest National Park. Stopover at ziwa rhino sanctuary to see the world’s rare rhino, lunch en route in Masindi town, proceed to the top of Murchison Falls arriving in time for a spectacular site for seeing the mighty Nile. Have your dinner and overnight at Paraa Safari lodge, Nile Safari Lodge, Murchison River Lodge or Red Chilli Rest Camp.
Day 2: Morning Game Drive – Afternoon Cruise Boat
Breakfast; enjoy a game drive to view animals at the northern banks of the placid Victoria Nile. Expect to view a variety of animals like Elephants, oribi, Rothschild’s, giraffe, lions, Cape buffalo, hartebeest, waterbuck, Bahor reedbuck, hyena, bushbucks and leopards. Return to your lodge for lunch, relax as you prepare for the boat cruise to see a variety of water loving animals like Hippos, crocodiles as well as a variety of birds like Goliath heron, Egyptian goose, pelican bee eater, Kingfisher, hornbill, cormorant, and the rare shoebill stork, the boat provides a clear plat form for photograph. Return for dinner and overnight as on DAY 1.
Day 3: Murchison Falls to Fort Portal (Kibale National Park)
Breakfast followed by transfer southwards via Hoima to Fort portal; a beautiful town overlooking the Rwenzoris. This scenic drive passes you through verdant countryside filled with interesting scenery of the Albertine rift as well as the past traditional homesteads and farms along Albertine Rift escarpments. Dinner and overnight at Ndali Lodge or Kyaninga Lodges (Luxury), Mountains of the moon Hotel (Deluxe) or Chimpanzee Guest House (Budget)
Day 4: Wild Chimpanzee Tracking, Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Breakfast, report to Kanyanchu Tourist Centre for briefing about chimpanzee tracking. Be led by the ranger guide in kibale forest to start searching for the amazing creatures- chimps. Also, expect to see other 13 primates including the L’ Hoest’s, red colobus, blue monkeys, red tailed monkeys, grey cheeked Mangabeys among others. Return to your lodge for lunch; relax as you prepare for the transfer to Uganda’s second largest national Park.
Enjoy en route game drive to view lions, elephants, leopards, buffaloes, hyenas and a variety of antelope species, dinner and overnight at Mweya lodge, Enganzi Lodge, Twin Lake lodge or Bush Lodge.
Day 5: Morning Game Drive and afternoon Boat Bruise
A cup of tea / coffee, enjoy early morning game drive to catch up with the early raisers returning to their hiding places. Expect to see animals like lions, cape buffaloes, Defessa Waterbuck, giant forest hogs, leopards, Uganda Kob, Elephants, Topi and bush bucks. Return to your lodge for late breakfast as you wait for lunch. After lunch, proceed for the boat launch along the kazing channel which connects Lake George and Lake Edward. While on the cruise, expect to see water loving birds and animals like Hippos, crocodiles among others.
Day 6: Transfer to Bwindi National Park- en route Game Drive through Ishasha sector.
Breakfast, transfer to the home of mountain gorillas through the Ishasha plain known for the climbing lions. Arrival in the park in the afternoon for lunch and relax for the rest of the time at your lodge. Dinner and overnight at Mahogany Springs Lodge (Luxury), Gorilla Mist Camp (Deluxe) or Wagtail Eco Safari Camp (Budget)
Day 7: Gorilla Trekking Experience
Early morning breakfast, report to the Tourist Centre for a short briefing however, it is wise to move with your packed lunch, mineral water, tracking gears among others. Time taken while searching for the gentle giants is unpredictable but can take between 2-7 hours depending on the movement of the gorillas in their nature habitat. Meet gorillas, enjoy their view for the maximum of one hour and take photos. Trek back to your lodge for relaxation as you wait for dinner and overnight at you lodge
Day 8: Return to Kampala
Breakfast, drive back to Kampala with stopovers: en route lunch in Mbarara, at the Equator for photographs, proceed to Kampala at your hotel for dinner and overnight.
End of the trip.
- There is Luxury, Deluxe and Budget Lodges in Uganda.
- We can book for you accommodation depending on your budget and preference.
- Meal Plan: Bed and Breakfast
- In Murchison falls N.P, you can stay in Paraa Safari Lodge, Murchison River Lodge, Red chilli Rest Camp and so on.
- In Kibale Forest N.P, there is Ndali Lodge, Kyaninga Lodge, Chimp Nest Lodge, Mountains of the Moon Hotel, Chimpanzee Guest House, Nyinabulitwa Country Resort and so on.
- In Queen Elizabeth, visitors can stay in Mweya Safari Lodge, Katara Lodge, Enganzi Lodge, Twin Lake Lodge, Bush Lodge, Ishasha – Ntungwe River camp among others.
- In Bwindi forest, you can stay in Chameleon Hill Lodge, Nkuringo Gorilla Camp, Mahogany springs Lodge, Gorilla Mist Camp, Gorilla Valley Lodge, Gift of Nature, Gorilla Resort and so on.
- 8 days Rwanda Gorilla, chimpanzee and wildlife tour.
- Uganda tour packages
- Rwanda safari packages
- Uganda Rwanda combined tours
- Luxury safari Lodges in Uganda & Rwanda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org